602 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peter_sandor
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Work is related to roster of kids for a summer camp. Data set is updating daily in real time. Need help with efficient workflows, payment management and alerts, possible API and third party integration !

4 Replies 4
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Peter,
This sounds well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Peter,

My name is Eric and I am here to assist you with your Airtable needs. I took a look at your request and can definitely help you. I’ve worked with many clients who have all different needs. I do everything from building Airtable projects from scratch to improving what you’ve already started. I am also familiar with Zapier incase you want to automate your workflow.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

https://calendly.com/ericwebdesigner/30

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric Kline

bella_stone
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello
Being a developer with 5+ year of experience also worked with many clients with various problems from creating Airtable from scratch to customizing, formulating and tracking for the existing table. Done much integration using Zapier and automated the workflow to make easier for clients.

To know more you can add me on Skype.

My Skype id is live:bellastone_5
Email id: bellastone.mil@gmail.com

I am sure working with you will add more stars to my portfolio.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Bella Stone

Michael_Skelly
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @peter_sandor

Are you looking to put an external UI/portal on that as well? If so, I’d love to talk to you: I’m building a product (Stacker) to create web apps on top of Airtable, and am looking for people where we can help to build your app to join our beta.

If that sounds relevant, then please get in touch at michael@stacker.app