cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leila_kaplan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there!

I think Airtable is incredible and would LOVE to be able to use it for a project we (Camphill Association of North America) are working on. We need an application portal and contact database that can function like a simple ATS and CRM.

It’s overall a fairly simple kind of thing, except we have 16 different locations that each need separate access. And I really want to be able to use the Kanban board to automate some of the workflow by triggering actions like sending emails and updating records in the database.

We also want to have some kind of 2-way email integration/sync as part of the CRM so that all emails with an applicant is automatically stored with their record.

And we have a long application that requires a secure login for applicants so they can trust their information is safe but also so that they can save what they’ve done and return to it later to complete.

If this is possible with Airtable, likely with some Zapier integrations and maybe a wordpress plugin, and you have the experience to build it out for us, please get in touch and I will give you more information. We are looking for someone who has done this a lot (built out Airtable for clients) and can provide examples of work and references from past clients.

You are welcome to donate your time to us, but we also have a reasonable budget for implementation :winking_face:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this!

Leila Kaplan

Coworker Development & Outreach Coordinator
Camphill Association of North America
leila@camphill.org
www.camphill.org

1 Reply 1
Ricky_Jhonson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?
Let me please give you my mail adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thank you!