Help

Re: Airtable developer needed to help perfect budget base - ideally from financial background

812 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Courtenay_Ricke
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Require designer / developer to help perfect already robust budget tracker - financial background huge advantage. Tweaks needed to increase functionality.
ASAP. Please contact with similar experience.
Thank you. Courtenay

6 Replies 6
cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello Courtenay,
We have considerable finance experience and are official XERO integration partners.
I have sent you a DM with more details.
Best
Cor

Sofia_CIS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Courtenay_Rickey

I would love to assist you with your requirement of Developer at reasonable price.
Please reach me on my personal mail or skype to discuss further.

Best Regards,
Sofia
Email: sofia [at] cisinlabs [dot] com

Lauren_Wilson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello there,

I can assist you.
Kindly reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606 to discuss in detail.

Best Regards,
Lauren W.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Courtenay,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Courtenay_Rickey,

I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for various clients. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call. You can schedule a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Hi Andrew.

To be straight I’m not looking at spending $1000’s of dollars to make a few jigs to my already built base. I just want some help perfecting it - looking at probably a few hours work. Is this you?

-Courtenay