Help

Airtable expert needed to set up base (pref Melbourne based)

1598 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngeC
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

We are a small business dealing with furniture and deal with multiple suppliers and customers, small and large projects.

We are looking for an expert to set up an Airtable Base for our business.  We are already working on a CRM database (on Airtable) and have most of the data in terms of project workflow we want added to Airtable but want to ensure this is all set up/linked in the best way possible for our business.  We also use Xero for our accounting and Spark for our emails which will also need to be integrated if possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Angela

6 Replies 6
AngeC
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also it would be helpful to be Melbourne base however this is not essential

orishnal
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Angela, 

Thanks for sharing some early details about what you're looking to achieve. 

I'd be interested in learning more about the tools and applications that you're using. At quick glance, a Xero integration is straightforward but Spark/Readdle doesn't seem to offer an API. 

I'm based out of Vancouver and I believe that time difference might actually work in our favour. If you'd like to setup some discovery and to see if there's a fit, feel free to email me at hello@sogrady.com

Thank you!

Stephen

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@AngeC 

I’m an expert Airtable consultant, but I live in Florida so I think the time difference would be too challenging for us to work with each other during normal business hours.

However, I wanted to let you know that you can easily integrate Airtable with Xero and SparkPost by using Make’s Xero integrations and SparkPost integrations.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help.

vijaya_bhaskar_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @AngeC ,

I’m an Airtable consultant and live in India, so time overlap available for a quick interaction. I have executed a similar kind of project but into different domain, for a US based Injection foam insulation company. Have good expertise in Integrations using Make or Zapier, tool of choice.

Feel free to reach me on vijayd@kwiksync.org, for a discovery session & check previous projects executed.

Thanks.

Vikas_Vimal2
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I'm not sure if you've already contracted with someone. I have over 6000 hours of experience on building on the Airtable platform and I follow the process of workflow design > database design > interactions > dashboards and frontends > training and support
You may check more of my process here: https://www.vikasvimal.com/subscribe-consults
You may also check more of my work in the case-studies section.

I have built CRMs and inventory management bases before. And I am based in Sydney. I'd love to talk about the project and see if we're a mutual fit.

Vikas

hi @AngeC ,
I have lengthy experience building custom CRMs with automations and integrations as needed with integrations with Xero, Spark and other CRM software. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com