997 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ACS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I recently began working as a director of a very busy bakery. We need a solution that can:

• manage and track inventory of print collateral (packaging, labels)
  • link products to their related packaging requirements (including: packaging, labels/branding, digital design files, manufacturer, and their related costs) recipes, allergen declarations, cost of goods and which department they fall under (cafe, wholesale, catering, national shipping)
  • integrate and communicate with our website/e-comm platforms to track sales and * trigger when it’s time to order more of specific packaging
  • integrate and communicate with our recipe/FDA nutrition label database for our wholesale business

right now everything is done on the fly with a variety of systems that aren’t communicating or integrated. I don’t have the time to build something and don’t have the experience to know if a template already exists that could meet our needs.

9 Replies 9
Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Pm sent please check

Noah_Jones
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @ACS ,

Hope you are doing great.

I can assist you with your requirement.

As I have experts in my team holding 5+ years of experience.

Let’s connect and discuss further.

Best
Noah

I don’t seem to have a PM

Maria_J

Please check again :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @ACS ,

I just sent you a private message.

If you’d like to hire an absolute expert to help you create this system, that’s exactly what I do for businesses. :slightly_smiling_face:

My name is Scott, and I am an expert Airtable consultant & programmer. You can learn more about me at scottworld.com.

If you’d like to setup a Zoom videochat to discuss more about your system, just let me know when would be a good date & time for you! I am in the Pacific Time Zone. Feel free to contact me through my website.

Best,
Scott

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone/zoom consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
What you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy in helping you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Andrew, I sent you an email

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi there,

I’ve worked directly with a bakery on a bakery management system thus I am familiar with what you need.

Sent you a private message on Airtable.

Looking forward to working with you!