Help

Re: Anyone have experience building a capacity view within airtable?

483 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wendi_Pannell1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We would like to be able to see the capacity of teams at any given time based on current workload and future projections. I don’t want to be too prescriptive, but we have data at two periods within the lifecycle of a projects.

In the beginning we have forecasted estimates of how long it will take and known future capacity - we would like to see if we need to hire for future time frame

Once a project gets into scheduling - we have a decent view of capacity, but it would be great to do some rollup and reporting of that data.

4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Wendi_Pannell1 ,

I recently built a base that does exactly this! The end result would allow you to see reporting of that data. I’d be happy to hop on a zoom to show you a demo.

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!

Best,
Eric

Hi,

I can help out.
Please check PM.

Best Regards,
Sofia G

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Wendi,
This should be possible to implement.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, to fix a time for a meeting as I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss some of my ideas.
Best Wishes,
Andrew