2363 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Thomson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would love to find someone to help me build some smarter formes for my airtable based system. Does anyone have any suggestions?

To be a bit more specific in the project:

I have an AIR TABLE which we collect information on TV shows and Clients, buyers and Appointments and we use this info to send out HTML emails informing clients of upcoming appointments and update various Calendars on Cal.

Lots of wasted time copying and pasting data that we’re collecting anyways, So forms need to be dynamic and pre-filled when possible, so we’re not entering in the same information over and over again. Rather making corrections and updates to data in fields.

Also - if you can code some **great looking easy to use forms - we’d have so much more work for you.

Fun stuff too!

Super interest4ed in reverse engineering this into a google apps builder solution which would help me to learn it quicker on the programming side. Thought if Zapier and Airtable and Jotforms work, welll they are all great too!

323-818-0323
Ryan Thomson

6 Replies 6
Helmi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It should help if you get more specific about what you want and what exactly you are looking for.

Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey Ryan - the forms built into Airtable are great for some basic use-cases, but if you want more robust forms with conditional logic, there are third-party options available. Check out Typeform, Formstack, and Gravity Forms (among others). These all integrate with Zapier, so you can easily push the data you collect from these forms into your Airtable base.

Hope this helps!

Actually, I was hoping to find something that could be dynamic in being able to query the database to repopulate for items as webform we being filled.

To cut down on time in cutting and pasting unnecessary data that needs to be passed to zapier in order to send emails, n’ stuff.

Happy to show you. I know it’s a weekend, b ut I would love to get your thoughts

I have an AIR TABLE which we collect information on TV shows and Clients and Appointments and we use this info to send out HTML emails informing clients of upcoming appointments.

Forms need to be dynamic and pre-filled when possible, so we’re not entering in the same information over and over again. Rather making corrections and updates to data in fields.

Also - if you can code some great looking easy to use forms - we’d have so much more work for you!

Fun stuff too!
323-818-0323
Ryan Thomson

I don’t use wordpress, and the relations in the tabe are a bit complex. Honestly if I could figure out how to query the thing on my own, I would but I just have zero time!

Happy to show you. I know it’s a weekend, but I would love to get your thoughts

I have an AIR TABLE which we collect information on TV shows and Clients and Appointments and we use this info to send out HTML emails informing clients of upcoming appointments.

Forms need to be dynamic and pre-filled when possible, so we’re not entering in the same information over and over again. Rather making corrections and updates to data in fields.

Also - if you can code some great looking easy to use forms - we’d have so much more work for you.

Fun stuff too!

Really interested in the Google App Builder for this one. Just reversse enginerring ther system I have into it

323-818-0323
Ryan Thomson

Hey Ryan,

I’d be happy to hop on a call with you - would you like to schedule some time to chat? You can select a time that is convenient for you here.

Looking forward to learning more about your project.

Thanks,
Gareth