1362 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bahiyyah_Maroon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Azure/ SQL/Python export integration experience.

5 Replies 5
Jennifer_j
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I can help. Please check PM.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @Bahiyyah_Maroon

An Upwork top-rated consultant here:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

I´m an independent consultant and I have software development background experience.

I have built several relational databases outside airtable and of course inside airtable, Python is not my prefered language, I work with javascript and c# but at the end what matters is the process, so I would be able to understand and help you.

Just to show you what can I do, here you have some links so you can see my work:

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

I would be glad to talk about your project.

Best
Sergio

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
I am an experienced developer and have setup some complex Airtable bases in the past.
Happy to help you out, as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

EdenWheeler
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have experience with integrating Azure, SQL, and Python for exporting data. Using Azure, I have worked with various services like Azure Data Factory and Azure Logic Apps to create automated workflows for exporting data from SQL databases. These workflows involve using Python scripts to extract data from SQL databases and transform it as needed.

In the integration process, I have used Python libraries such as pyodbc and pandas to establish connections with SQL databases and retrieve data. I then manipulate the data using Python's data processing capabilities and export it in various formats, such as CSV or Excel, depending on the requirements.

To facilitate the integration, I have utilized Azure Storage services, such as Azure Blob Storage or Azure Data Lake Storage, to store the exported data files. This allows for easy retrieval and further processing if necessary.

Furthermore, I have experience scheduling these export integrations using Azure Scheduler or Azure Functions, ensuring that data is exported at specific intervals or triggered by specific events. For more information, you can check this:  azure administrator training

Overall, my experience involves leveraging Azure services, SQL databases, and Python programming to create efficient and reliable workflows for exporting data.