627 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LorettasDesigns
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are a Custom Window Treatment workroom. We manufacture and install multiple projects for our in house client list as well as outside designer's clients. we are looking for a consultant to help or completely develop our workspace & databases et.al.

Thank you

Kevin

4 Replies 4

Hi @LorettasDesigns,

My name is Scott, and I’m one of the top Airtable consultants & experts. You can learn more about me at my website ScottWorld.com. Feel free to contact me there!

Best,
Scott

Hi @LorettasDesigns, I'd be happy to help with this!  I post a lot on the forums and you can get a feel of how I work from my post history, and I've got a bunch of example projects here you can have a look at too

If you're interested, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!

bruceconsulting
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Kevin,

I can definitely help you and would love to discuss this further. 

Here's my details, feel free to contact me at any time:
Jody Bruce
Linked in profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jody-bruce-7a4b8226/
jodybruce1@gmail.com
586-320-4151

ajackushimanshi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @LorettasDesigns,

I am Himanshi. I represent Ajackus, an official Airtable partner. We specialize in building customized solutions with Airtable as a database. We have helped startups and enterprises worldwide make the most of it.

We would love to help you with your scripting requirements. Can we schedule a call to discuss this further?