cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven_Worrell
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there.

I am looking to hire someone who can help me with my project. Ideally I want someone that will sit with me and talk me through the processes so I can learn at the same time. I already have some automations working with me Webflow site using zapier so i’m not a complete novice, I’m just quite time poor at the moment and need to get this project live quickly.

The main objective is to get data moving to and from Webflow and automate an much as I can using airtable.

You can check the website here - https://www.virtualrallychampionship.com/

This is a passion project so I don’t have a huge budget. I imagine we could get everything done in half a day so I can find budget for half a day of a professional’s time.

Thanks,
Steve

4 Replies 4
Peio_Inc
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Steve, that sounds like a cool project you have there! If you’re still looking for someone I’m happy to set up a call to align on your project idea. I’ll reach out through DM!

Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Steven, we can help. Sending you a PM

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Steven,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

hi @Steven_Worrell,
I have good experience building custom Airtable systems with automations and integrations as needed. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: Calendly - Alessio Monino

Calendly: Calendly - Alessio Monino
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com