Heather_Slade
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m all set. Thanks.

3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Heather,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Goran_Buselic
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Heather,

I suggest you post this for free to Codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code and automation. We have dozens of pre-vetted Airtable experts listed and you can browse their portfolios, send requests, get proposals, and chat with them in your own dashboard. There are no fees and zero commission - the whole platform is free for everyone to use.

You’ll have no trouble finding a qualified Airtable expert to help you with your calendar integration and sync in no time.

Feel free to PM me if you need help posting this project or have any questions, anytime.

Cheers!

Goran