Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah_Willson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I am looking to build out a workflow for the below use case for my company:

I am building a list of potential prospects. I also have an Affinity account where I manage relationships with different prospects who might appear on the list. Steps I want to be able to take:

1. Enter new contact name in Airtable list
  2. Auto-populate a column beside that contact name with information about any pre-existing relationship with that contact (ie. if others at my firm have connected with them, if others in my Affinity contact list know them, etc.)

I am open to workaround to this solution (ie. pulling data from LinkedIn relationships rather than Affinity) but pulling relationship information from Affinity would be ideal.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello Sarah,
Hope you are well. We would be able to help you with this project and I have sent you a DM with more information.

I look forward to speaking with you soon

Best
Cor

Yulia_Lukashuk
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Sarah! Check out Heep :eyes:

You can find there an awesome expert for your project. It`s possible to post it & get matched with a handpicked expert in 48H or you can just message the one you would love to work with directly.

Hope you `ll find it useful:)

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Sarah,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew