1826 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brown_Miller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Have a gameshow production (semi-professional/educational demo) for digital arts career pathway program high school class in Southern California. Producer/instructor is a 30+ year veteran TV gameshow producer in the US and UK with a background in computer programming and game design. He is my client and I am trying to pull this component of the production together at the 11th hour with our taping scheduled for early September.

We’ve already used Airtable to map out a lot of game structure and populate some test data. There are major functional concerns though including data validation and utilizing the data for realtime stage ques, contestant data interfaces, on-stage visuals, or on-screen events in post-production.

We need someone that can adapt our Airtable base into a functional, interactive, multi-user gaming system. Or, at this late stage, at least a quick and dirty backend that we can push the necessary information out to where it needs to go, even with brute force.

We’ve considered Wordpress and Construct 3 as platforms for this. Any suggestions or help is very much appreciated. We do have a small budget for this and we are more than happy to pay for this to be built.

Thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Austin_walker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

Please check your PM.

Regards
Austin.