cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jan_Silver
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi!

I have a few different bases- most work… but having trouble with lookups/automating things (sometimes they work sometimes it does not!)

I have an idea how it should go (even when it’s not going) but am also open to suggestions to make them more efficient.

FYI while I have quite a few they’re all pretty similar in structure, just different clients!

So first off can anyone help with this - just fixing up existing base(s) to make them a bit more automated (ie lookup/linking) not looking to start from scratch per se…and letting me know how to fix it in the future? (I think it’s like one tiny thing I’m doing wrong!)

And 2 if you’re looking for payment for your services, what is the rate for this type of thing? (Apologies but I have no idea!)

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric

Wes_Webber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Jan

I am happy to help. Drop me an email to wes@onairwirelessgroup.com and we can talk about your needs and come up with a plan & price that works.

Wes Webber
(517) 325-3301

Hello,
Greetings,

i am glad to assist you with your requirement.

Please Reach to me at Email :- carter@cisinlabs.com
Or at Skype :- live:carter_1594

Awaiting your Response

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jan,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Jan,

If you’re still looking for help, please feel free to connect - diane@positiveworkspace.com.

Thank you,
Diane Elkins