731 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blake_Hebert
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Basically I have a “Job” in the “Primary Field” linked to “Clients”. Each job has various information and a “Multiple Select” drop down for the “Department/s” the “Job” runs through. The “Department” head needs a “Schedule View” showing only his specific “Job/s”. I have this working in the same “Table” under different “Views”, but I want to link this primary “Table” with a new
“Schedule” table but can’t seem to get it to work.

Should be fairly easy and quick for someone with more Airtable experience.

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can help! If you want to schedule a call with me, we can do a screenshare and get this done today.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link so I can provide a price and do the screenshare

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric Kline

Blake_Hebert
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Eric,

Sounds great. Can we schedule for sometime in the afternoon tomorrow to do the screen share? What do you need from me now to get a quote together? will some screen shots do the trick, or a quick phone chat?

Actually I used the link. Will talk at 4!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Blake,

I’ve just sent you an email, speak to you soon!

-Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Blake,

This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Kris_Hogh
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Not sure if you still need help but happy to jump on a call with you if you need --> shooshmonkey.com/bookme