506 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulina_Baray
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have two tables that have information that is needed to create formulas to auto calculate gaps. For example, I have one table set up grouped by Month and Coach and has columns that are in currency format. They have revenue amounts and other count numbers. I have another table that is created to calculate the gap between the numbers in the first table and the newly entered numbers from Coach inputs in a form within that second table. So somehow I need to get the information that is sorted by Month and Coach into the second table to create formulas to calculate with the new information that will come from the form.

Thank you in advance!

4 Replies 4
SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Paulina_Baray

An Upwork top-rated consultant here:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

I think we can use a scripting block to calculate the results from your tables, and I may help you do that process.

Just to show you what I can do, here you have some links so you can see my work:

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call in the next link https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

I would be glad to talk about your project.

Best
Sergio

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,
Greetings!!

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Paulina,
Being an experienced Airtable consultant, I can say with great confidence that what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew