669 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley_Lane_Boy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone, I own a mental and behavioral health staffing company. We have switched to Airtable as our Super ATS system and love everything about it with the one exception that we cannot import resume information (other than in a CSV file which is terribly impractical for us) to populate a record (new or update). I’ve tried a few different things, but have not been able to properly develop a solution. I would be more than happy to compensate a consultant to build this functionality for us. Please contact me with your proposal and solution to this problem. Thanks!

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ashley,

I’ve come up with multiple different methods for importing data. I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Airtable_agency
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Ashley -
would be great to discuss this in more detail, and figure out a way to implement a solution for you. I can walk you through some various ways to make it happen based on your workflow.

Please get in touch with me at tim@airtable.agency and we can schedule a time to chat -

Many thanks, Tim

Sofia_Grace
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Ashley,

I can help out.
Please check PM.

Best Regards,
Sofia G

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ashley,
Sounds like an interesting task and something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be interested in helping you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello Ashley,

We would love to help you and I have sent you a PM with more details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best

Cor

Chris_XIV
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Ashley,

Would love to chat more about what you’re looking to achieve here.

http://airtable.services/