677 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Johnson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

looking for Airtable expert to design our workflow in Airtable. We are an appraisal company that is a few project we would like to use Airtable for. However, I’m not sure the best way to structure the project’s to potentially integrate with Airtable and would like use airtable more efficiently and taking advantage of the technology.

5 Replies 5
Bill_Fullmer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Chris,

I would love to spend some time scoping out your needs and discover the simplest way to structure a airtable workflow that will fulfill all of your needs. Airtable is so powerful and I’d love use all that power to supercharge your process.

I can be reached at bill@strikepointconsulting.com

Stay Awesome!

Bill

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Bill,
Having worked on some complex Airtable based projects, I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss some of my ideas.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Rachel_Jose
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Johnson,

I would love to assist you in your requirement as i am having experienced in same.

waiting for your response.
Rachel

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your offer to jump on a call to discuss my project. Are you available Wednesday or Thursday evening? I’m thinking 6 to 7 pm. Where are you located? I’m in Charlotte, NC.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric