643 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lissa_Gumprecht
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Looking for basic training on AirTable for a team of 12 - and for optimization of current bases.

6 Replies 6
nicole16
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, PM sent, please check

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Trish_c

Hello @Lissa_Gumprecht
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Thanks!
Trish

Welcome to the community, @Lissa_Gumprecht!

I am the author of the free Airtable training course "Learning Airtable” on LinkedIn Learning. You can check it out here:

I would be happy to help train your team & help you optimize your current bases.

Feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com:

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Lissa,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Stackrie

Hi @Lissa_Gumprecht ,

Our team at Stackrie.co helps teams optimize Airtable and other no-code/low-code tools. We can help you with your Airtable training needs. Here’s my calendar so we can chat more about what you’re trying to build.

If you’d like to learn more about our work at Stackrie, please check out our website.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Enoma