764 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contact_Lights_
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are an outdoor lighting company that installs lighting as well as sells product. We have a robust network of apps that speak to each other. We use airtable for our inventory and project management. We would like someone to help in building forms that will make data entry easier and more efficient.

7 Replies 7
Olivia_B

PM sent with details , please check

BR,
Olivia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Contact_Lights_Over ,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I build out custom forms for Airtable entry everyday. Usually for techs out in the field, so I’m very familiar with this process and how much more efficient it is for your team.

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Contact_Lights_Over

I can help you in your requirement.

Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello @Contact_Lights_Over ,

We can certainly help with this and I have sent you a DM with more details.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best
Cor

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Great thank you. What is your hourly rate?

Also, do you have any samples of the forms you could show?

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Contact_Lights_Over,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry