445 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimJones
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a team offering appointments for customers to book using an Airtable form and Softr to display the available appointments.

Members of the team offer appointments at the same time, meaning that at the moment, Monday at 1pm for example, is listed 3 times on the website. I’d like for one Monday at 1pm record to be listed, displaying the next one only when the first gets booked.

The website pulls from a table of available appointments which filters out anything that occurs in the past and anything that gets booked.

It would be great to here from anyone who thinks they may be able to come up with a solution to this!

2 Replies 2

Hi there! It depends a bit on the logic of how appointments gets displayed, but I can certainly come up with a script that automates this (basically keeps track how many appointment records with the same time have bookings and how many there are in total). Shoot me an email to rupert.hoffschmidt@gmail.com and we can figure it out quickly :slightly_smiling_face: Best, Rupert

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Tim,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew