641 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tami_Lumpkins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just don’t have the time to figure this thing out. I’ve already spent way more time than I should have and I just can’t get it to work, and I’m done.

I need something that will list all my customers, their orders, and the items they order. I want to click on a customer and see what items they have ordered. I want to click on items and see who has ordered them.

I also want to automatically add records based on an email receipt I receive of their order.

I want a form that customers fill out that will tell me things like size, favorite style, color, print, etc. And it would be easy to see everyone that likes the color purple and is a size small, or looking for a camo print. And an “Action Item” - if I need to remember to send a customer something, or that a customer is paying me on Tuesday for the hamburger bought today.

Ideally it would have a view that would have all the Action Items I’ve got going (right now they are all in my brain, and I need them out of there) on, and as they get done, I delete them.

I also want to be reminded in 2 weeks to follow up and make sure they got their order and that they love it. Populating an email template would be the bomb!

A dashboard showing the Action Items and the Follow Ups would be freaking awesome.

Some of these things are just lofty wishes, others are very much needed.

If you have the skill set, please message me and hopefully we can get something going :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Replies 5
Oli_Steadman
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Tami I would love to help … check out my brief chat about how I love working with Airtable https://www.fiverr.com/s2/993050db23

This looks very closely aligned with other projects I’ve already completed for some folks here in the forum. Would you like to email me (stonestreetproductions@gmail.com), start a Fiverr chat (using the link above), or Skype (oisteadman)? I’ll look forward to hearing from you with more info and hopefully getting this all built out & solved within a few days!

All the best,
Oli

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Tami,

I am an experienced developer and this sounds like something that I could help you out on.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Ricky_Jhonson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?
Let me please give you my mail adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hayden_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Tami,

Hope you are doing well.

I saw your requirement. I am a experience person for your problem and I would love to work with you with this. If the requirements are still open, Please connect me here hayden.cis20@gmail.com so that we can discuss further.

Also, add me on Skype: cis.am4 to discuss this more and take it further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Hayden

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tami,

I can create a perfect database for what you are needing. I can get started right away and have it done in a few days. Would you be able to give me a call to discuss details and pricing?

Phone: 480.818.5247
Email: eckline@gmail.com

Best,
Eric