Help

Looking for Airtable expert/architect (LA preferred, but remote ok)

1447 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
June_Rosen1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am a production coordinator at an LA based production company. I’m looking for an Airtable expert to help us build our database from scratch and to help my team understand how best to utilize Airtable for our needs.

We need to be able to keep track of many different production projects that are all in different stages of production, everyone involved in those projects, delivery dates, and extensive contacts lists.

Please e-mail me at june.rosen@treefort.fm if this sounds like a project you can help with.

7 Replies 7
Charles_leo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello
i can help
mail sent

thanks
charles L

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a free phone consultation so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

Schedule call via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline 1

Best,
Eric

Wes_Webber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi June

I would be happy to help. Please drop me an email at wes@onairwirelessgroup.com. I’d love to get on your calendar for a free consultation to discuss your needs. I built a project management tool for an S&P 500 company that we then recreated within Airtable filling in a lot of the gaps from the prior project. We track every phase of our business from initial customer handshake, through project controls, team tasking, interactions & CRM, through payables & receivables. I’d love to talk through your needs and help come up with a solution. Feel free to reach out any time. Thanks.

Wes Webber
(517) 325-3301

Hi Eric,

Just booked a time with you

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi June,
This sounds interesting and well within my area of expertise.
I would love to hear more about your project.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

@June_Rosen1,

I am located in the Las Vegas area and I get to LA frequently for other clients. I have deep data modeling, business intelligence, and information architecture experience north of four decades. Also have lots of AI, real-time data experience. Happy to help if you need these skills - reach out to me at bill.french@gmail.com.

Cheers! —bf

Heather_Hale
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey @June_Rosen1 -

I know this is several years late 😉 (just stumbling upon this now! 😉 ) But...

Did you find your Prod Co Airtable Architect?

I am not a programmer but since I discovered Airtable at CES three or four years ago, I have been using Airtable all day every day 😉 to collaborate with all different kinds of teams developing, producing and marketing all different formats and genres of film and television - and I have figured out A LOT! LOL! 😉

I'm a native Californian and lived in LA for a couple decades and am back often shooting but just finished my MFA in Film & TV in Savannah. No idea where I'll end up next! LOL! 😉

But I built workspaces, bases and tables for my thesis, multiple short and student films, even 2nd unit line producing a mainstream feature and senior producing three 20-episode seasons of a studio talk show (each entire season in-the-can in three studio days!), pitching at BANFF and NATPE - and on and on.

I have used Airtable "soup to nuts" on a myriad of client consulting projects - staying with a project from concept development through production and post to marketing and delivery - including everything from exporting Final Draft script reports (tagged characters, locations, vehicles, props, story beats, etc.) synced with FinTable bank accounts to track account expenses (for set dressing, wardrobe, props, etc. within just about 48-hours (due to the banks' processing delays); exporting/importing character breakdowns and sides for Breakdown Services auditions, Movie Magic/Entertainment Partners schedules and budgets into call sheets or run of show; using Scriptation's left-facing pages for Director's Storyboards for the DP and Gaffer and the continuity of Script Supe Notes immediately and dynamically sorted and organized for the Editor (maintaining consistency on everything from camera lens used to circle takes, to sound file name, length and locations 😉 etc.).

You've probably long since figured it all out by now - but it's an evolving art, idn't it? 😉

And as this post just came up randomly for me today 😉 I felt inclined to respond. 😉 

Happy to zoom brainstorm to show/teach/mentor you some of what I've learned - or even custom build something for you as all my trial and error 😉 seems to have paid off! LOL! 😉 

If you're still in need... I'm here! 😉