853 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordan_Friedman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

hi there, i run a construction and property management company. just starting using Airtable.

first task is to get someone to convert our ugly excel sheets into Airtable bases

next is to consult on how to setup other bases for our business

thanks!

8 Replies 8
Ricky_Jhonson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?
Let me please give you my mail adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hi Jordan

I’ll send you a direct message…

Julian

Hi @Jordan_Friedman, I can definitely help with that. Together we’ll find the best way to get your data into Airtable that makes the most sense for your future needs. I’m always available. Nathalie@VAcePro.com

adam_klapow
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Jordan,
If you can give me a little idea of what you’re doing now, and what your goals are going forward, I’d be glad to help.
Thanks,
Adam

mohamed_jebli
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
Looking fo airtable consultant.
I’m Freelance Front-end developer and i’m selling consultant service and assistance about airtable here on fiverr : http://bit.ly/i-will-be-your-airtable-consultant-For-Setting-Up-Database-Forms-And-Workflows
I can help you with airtable for building out the database or for a more complicated workflow as an webapp using the airtable API.

What you can get after this work :

• The database application that precisely Work As You Need, this database application can be a backend system for your you/your client.
  • A link to a form booking that you can share with your clients
  • Support and updates

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on fiverr.

Regards

@adam_klapow @Nathalie_Collins I am in about the same boat as Jordan… I am looking to effectively recreate my spreadsheet in Air Table…Do any of you know if I can replicate an H Lookup…and also a mortgage calculator that factors on a set percent and amortization schedule?

Thanks in advance

My email is Wealth@InvestHypothetical.com

@Julian_Kirkness @Ricky_Jhonson I am in about the same boat as Jordan… I am looking to effectively recreate my spreadsheet in Air Table…Do any of you know if I can replicate an H Lookup…and also a mortgage calculator that factors on a set percent and amortization schedule?

Thanks in advance

My email is Wealth@InvestHypothetical.com

This message is below as well, but can’t mention more than 2 people apparently

Hi Brandon, Happy holidays! I just emailed you but I’m now seeing others responding. Have you been taken care of?