Help

Re: Looking for Airtable GENIUS/GURU needed to help revamp database design, management, integrations, process optimization and trainings (January 2021)

569 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elizabeth_River
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Calling all AWESOME, BADASS Airtable Gurus! (January 2021)

My organization is NEED of an expert to whip us into shape! We have been using Airtable for some time now, but badly! We totally need help to optimize and automate business practices within our Airtable platform by providing recommendations and implementations for:
• cleaning up our data!!
• building creative database designs
• streamlining our everyday process (best practices would be great)
• streamlining data integrations/API’s with Zapier and SQL
• establishing automations
Training our staff to increase their comfort level in using the platform

Serious consultants need to start immediately (within the next 2 weeks) with the project timeline between 1-3months

Feel free to connect with me at liz@voteprochoice.us

Thanks! Liz

4 Replies 4
ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello There,
Hope you are doing well!
I’d Glad to assist you.

Mail Sent, please check!

Very Best Regards
Ron

Diana_Kelvin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Elizabeth_Rivera
Pm sent with details, pls check.
Regards,
Diana

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @Elizabeth_Rivera it seems that you are looking for me :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: , I can start in a couple of weeks.

I´ve built several databases for clients in a lot of industries, I can clean up your data (using code or some smart method), build the architecture based on best practices from my 10 years of experience building workflows for companies.

Then we can go with automations using Zapier and or direct integrations with Airtable Scripting or Automations, and of course the advantage that you have with me is that I´m a software developer so I would know how to code and give you a lot of options for your specific workflows.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (Top 3%)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Process and Development

Just to show you what can I do, here you have some links so you can see my work:

• If you want to find complete information about my work (cover letter, how to work with me, availability, portfolio), please visit the next link

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at Introduction Meeting I would be glad to talk about your project

Best
Sergio

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric