Help

Re: Looking for an Airtable developer to help build a Financial Tracking system for our company

468 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amelia_Shugrue
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

My company is currently looking for an Airtable developer that would be able build our company’s financial tracking system. Preferably looking for someone who has worked with both entertainment and finance companies. We’d also love to work with a developer who can better automize the workflows we have in place.

If interested, please email me at amelia@2am.com

Thank you

3 Replies 3
Grow_With_Jen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Amelia, I am happy to help. I offer consulting in addition to development, and have experience working with financial modeling, and have intense understanding of process and system development. Visit growwithjen.com for more info, or email me at hello@growwithjen.com.

Look forward to connecting!

Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi
Greetings!

I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.

I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you

Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.

Warm Regards,
Trish

Email – trish at cisinlabs.com

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Amelia_Shugrue,

I´ve worked with different media companies based in the US.

I´ve built entire title libraries and integrations with dropbox, youtube, Vimeo, and AWS; for example, I created integrations with Quickbooks to understand some financial KPIs to track and different other workflows in the same base.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (Top 3%)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / AWS / Zapier

Here you have some links so you can see my work:

• If you want to find complete information about my work (cover letter, how to work with me, availability, portfolio), please visit the following link

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call in the following link

I would be glad to talk about your project,

Best
Sergio