Help

Re: Looking for an Airtable expert to develop inventory & operations database that can generate top line reports

725 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tool_Admin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are looking for an Airtable expert who can help us develop a database to keep track of our inventory and customers. We also want to be able to generate top line reports we can send to clients. We are also looking for some help with exporting BigCommerce data to Airtable.

6 Replies 6
BillFrench
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’ve got the skills to help with these integration processes.

Drop me a note at bill.french@gmail.com and let’s have a call.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric

wrasse
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Eric, I just built one of these for myself, if you want I can adapt it to yours just DM me your number and I’ll give you a call, share my screen and I can show you what I have done. It handles everything including accounting for when prices change for the same part/material :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Tool_Admin - Would love to hear more about your requirements. Perhaps we could setup a time to connect? https://calendly.com/vacepro

Looking forward, Nathalie

Lauren_Watson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I Will be more than happy to assist you.

Please reach to me at Email ID :- lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com

or at skype :- live:lauren_8606

Awaiting your response

Thank you

Very Best Regards

Lauren W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
This seems like something within my skill set.
I would be happy to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew