cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madeleine_Walth
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi guys,

We are a small content agency looking for an Airtable expert to support our team. We are a growing company and therefore need help to get organized with all our data. We are looking for a freelancer who helps us with Airtable on a monthly basis. For now we don't have a lot of work but we are looking for somebody who wants to grow with the company, has good ideas how to improve our data base and maybe has experience with other programs as well.

If you are interested, please contact me. 

Thanks.

7 Replies 7
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi Madeleine,

You’ve found the right guy. I am one of the world’s top Airtable experts, and I am also a database expert of over 30 years.

I also spend much of my time helping companies connect their Airtable databases with other programs by using API integration tools like Make.

I am also a perfect financial fit for your requirement of monthly help, because I work on a prepaid retainer basis of 10 hours at a time, and your prepaid hours never expire.

Feel free to contact me through my website, and we can setup a free 30-minute introductory Zoom call. 

Best,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your answer.
Please let me know how much you charge for 10 hours.

Thanks.

Best,
Mad

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi @Madeleine_Walth,

Unfortunately, I do not disclose my pricing in public forums, because my rate increases every year due to inflation. (So if somebody sees this in the future, they might be expecting a lower rate which no longer exists.)

But you can learn all about me at my website and contact me there! 🙂

Best,

Scott

Madeleine_Walth

I messaged you through your website.

Thanks.

Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @Madeleine_Walth 

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great. As a growing company ourselves, we understand the importance of having a reliable partner to support your team on a monthly basis. We have a team of experienced Airtable experts who are passionate about helping businesses like yours streamline their workflows and optimize their data management processes.

We are committed to growing with your company and are always open to new ideas and suggestions to improve your database. Our expertise extends beyond Airtable, and we are always willing to share our knowledge and experience with other programs to ensure that your data management needs are fully met.

We work in an agile methodology and would love to co-innovate with you. Our methodology includes daily stand-up meetings in order to ensure amazing communication and great transparency.  We differentiate ourselves with a custom-made project platform that searches for transparency and great communication. If you appreciate transparency and communication in order to create a long-term working relationship, I would love to talk to you. 

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time. 
Best,
Charlie 

PD: Please check out our best projects

hi @Madeleine_Walth,
I have lengthy experience building custom Airtable bases with automations and integrations as needed, as well as offering prompt and effective ongoing support. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

bruceconsulting
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Madeleine,

I can definitely help you and would love to discuss this further. 

Here's my details, feel free to contact me at any time:
Jody Bruce
Linked in profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jody-bruce-7a4b8226/
jodybruce1@gmail.com
586-320-4151