1245 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Courtenay_Ricke
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a financial reporting and budgeting projections base that I want to build out and make more robust and do some fancy things with
I have a crew hours base that I want to use to funnel information into existing excel template to crew invoices and send to payroll.
These bases are for TV production, however not funded by a TV studio - they are my personal bases I use to automate many of the daily tasks I need to do as a production coordinator.

Looking for consultants with experience with film and tv production work with airtable.

5 Replies 5

Hi @Courtenay_Rickey,

My name is Scott, and I’m an expert Airtable consultant. I can easily help you with everything that you mentioned in your post above.

Also, I lived in Los Angeles for most of my life, where I built premier database solutions for the film/tv industry.

You can learn more about me at my website below. Please feel free to contact me through my site, and we can setup a time to chat more! :slightly_smiling_face:

Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Hi @Courtenay_Rickey ,

Welcomer to Airtable Community !

I have made a similar project in the past and can definitely help you with your requirements.

Please feel free to check out my profile on Upwork

Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Courtnenay, we can help. Sending you a PM

hi @Courtenay_Rickey,
I have a lot of experience building custom budgeting/projection systems on Airtable with automations and integrations as needed. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: Calendly - Alessio Monino

Calendly: Calendly - Alessio Monino
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Courtenay,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew