344 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liza_Ray
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We’re looking for a consultant with database architecture and Zapier expertise to work with us to build a system to manage applicant and participant data for internship programs. The system needs to integrate three phases of data management for our education programs: applicant data, participant data, and follow up data collected through annual surveys, which the system would also ideally deploy. We’re looking for a consultant to work with us on (1) data architecture, (2) Zapier integrations to automate emails for our application phase and our follow up phase, and (3) developing more robust reporting than is available in blocks.

We need to have the application phase ready by November 2019. The other pieces can wait to be built, but the design for how they will be built should also be in place to ensure that they work with the application phase. Please email Liza at eray @…fredhutch dot org

2 Replies 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Eric and I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric Kline

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Liza,

This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
Andrew