cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valentino_Escal
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Airtable community!

I’m looking to hire someone that specializes in Airtable formulas. I have looked and messaged some consultants here to no avail → Find the right Airtable Consultant

To be more specific, I would like some advice on potential formulas, strengthening and adding on to specific formulas that are currently working.

Also someone who has skills in advanced linking and synced views/tables would also be of great help.

I reside in Canada so a consultant who lives in North America would be preferable.

Thanks a lot!

Valentino

10 Replies 10
Peio_Inc
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Valentino, sounds something like I can help you with! Sent you a PM!

What do you mean “to no avail”? Everybody in that list is an expert at formulas, advanced linking, and syncing views/tables. I am also one of the 20 people in that list, and I never received a message from you.

Thanks for messaging @ScottWorld!

To no avail means I never had anyone get back to me. However I did not message everyone on that list (including yourself!) I figured posting on the community forum could be a good alternative to find someone with the specific specialty needed.

I would love to have a chat with you or someone in your organization. I’ll be in contact via ScottWorld - Airtable Consultant Directory.

Thanks a lot!

@Valentino_Escalona

You’re welcome!

Sorry to hear that nobody got back to you!! I suppose that one reason for that is if your budget is too low for some of the consultants listed.

My minimum retainer fee is probably one of the highest fees on the list, but there are also several people on that list who will take on small/quick/inexpensive projects, too.

And yes, this forum thread is a good place to look for consultants, too! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sent you a PM back! Cheers

Great! Just sent you a message!

Hi @Valentino_Escalona

I can also help you with that. Please check my Upwork Profile

Thanks @Mohamed_Swellam,

I’ll go have a look now!

V

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Valentino,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

@Andrew_Johnson1 sent you an email. Thanks!!