Help

Looking to hire airtable architect to build custom employee onboarding base with interfaces

Topic Labels: Looking for talent
2306 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbbyWatYale
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Our innovation center at Yale University is looking to pull our onboarding process for staff and student employees into Airtable to use automations and interfaces. Right now it's in aTrello board and Google docs. We've even got a great template to start, but my team lacks the capacity and interface expertise to pull this into Airtable. We are also interested in exploring whether or not a room reservation system could be housed in Airtable and a few other ad hoc Airtable projects. I'm looking for someone who has experience designing Airtable interfaces, who is available to meet remotely on occasion between 9am and 4pm EST, who can complete these projects by mid-July.

4 Replies 4

Hi @AbbyWatYale !

I should be able to help with this!

I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

re: We are also interested in exploring whether or not a room reservation system could be housed in Airtable
Perhaps you could look into the Scheduler extension for that?

Best of luck either way!

Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @AbbyWatYale 

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great. We are excited to hear about your innovation center's plans to integrate Airtable for your onboarding process and room reservation system. Our team has extensive experience in designing Airtable interfaces, and we are confident that we can help you achieve your goals.

We work in an agile methodology and would love to co-innovate with you. Our methodology includes daily stand-up meetings in order to ensure amazing communication and great transparency.  We differentiate ourselves with a custom-made project platform that searches for transparency and great communication. If you appreciate transparency and communication in order to create a long-term working relationship, I would love to talk to you. 

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time. 

Best, 
Charlie 

PD: Please check out our best projects

hi @AbbyWatYale,
I have lengthy experience building custom onboarding systems with automations and integrations as needed. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

vondes_vondes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

For designing custom interfaces in Airtable, the Interface Designer is a powerful tool that allows users of any technical skill level to create and share custom interfaces without code. You can start building your first interface with drag-and-drop components, making it simple to design custom interfaces quickly. Enhance your electrical design projects with Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2021 from ProCADIS.com. There are also guides available to help you get started with the Interface Designer. Regarding a room reservation system, Airtable can be used to create a simple booking system using forms. You can set up a base with tables for available dates and times, and link these to a table for scheduled meetings. Airtable forms can then be used to allow users to book available slots. There are also community examples and templates that can serve as a starting point for your room reservation system.