cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Blair-
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

We have an order form link with a database of products, we would like to have the qty affect the product pricing.

1 - 59 = $0.35/each
60 - 199 = $0.30/each
200 - 999 = $0.25/each
1000 - 2999 = $0.22/each

We have around 300 products into our database, around 100 needs to be quantity-based pricing.

Is there someone here that can help us with this?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric Kline

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi @Jonathan_Blair-Joly,

Are you hoping to have the dynamic pricing display on the form?

If so, that is likely something that can be accomplished with our On2Air: Forms and Jotform

If you just need it to calculate after form submission in Airtable, that should be doable with a formula.

Thanks for your reply, we would prefer doing this by email, we are really busy at the office, it’s quite hard for me to plan and take time for a consultation.

That project could be several steps. To start we would simply need a qty - product (dropdown) - price. The price will look at another table for the product code and take the price according to the qty.

Let me know the possibility!

Thanks. We use GravityForms for all our forms, we recently discover Airtable and we really like it.

If you have something with GravityForms, that would be great or even better for us, directly into Airtable.

If we do that directly inside Airtable, we can add new entries into Grid.