cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tadas_S
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

Looking for a solution related to database share across multiple ‘airtable’ users.

We have a team of 3 people working with promotions and giveaways.
At this moment they have 2x personal tabs in their own board:
1st-Leads (include products, prices, offers…)
2nd-Contacts (contact details) | ‘Contacts’ tab is a lookup for leads tab.

Issue:
Each employee is registering new contacts to their own ‘contacts’ tab to their own board. So if ‘employee 1’ registered customer ‘James’ to his ‘contacts’ board employee 2 and 3 won’t see ‘James’ as company’s client and will give him our deal even he already had one with the previous employee.

If ‘James’ will contact employee 2 or 3, he won’t see be recognised as our customer. This is a big issue as we do only one giveaway per customer but some of them contact us multiple times. In this case, the person will receive multiple gifts as others can’t see the record.

Need it asap, happy to pay for this solution. If all good, will offer more work straight away as we have more stuff to improve :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Ted

4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Eric and I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like. I think I have the perfect solution for what your trying to achieve.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric Kline

bella_stone
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

Being experienced creative developer who can code, draw, and design with many perspectives and using it to improve the experience of website and bring out a positive output.
You can expect the best standard quality codes from me.
To know more you can add me on Skype and Gmail.

Skype id is live:bellastone_5
Email address : bellastone.mil@gmail.com

Regards
Bella Stone

Hi @Tadas_S and Welcome to Airtable Community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It sounds like everyone has their own base (aka ‘board’). If so, you’ll need to merge everything into one base as bases cannot speak to one another.

I can help organize if you’d like. You can reach me at Nathalie@VAcepro.com or you can self book at here

bella_stone1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

Being experienced developer who can code, draw, and design with many perspectives and using it to improve the experience of website and bring out a positive output.
You can expect the best standard quality codes from me.

To know more you can add me on Skype and Gmail.
Skype id is live:bellastone_5
Email address : bellastone.mil@gmail.com

Regards
Bella Stone