cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jan_Schenk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
I am building an Airtable solution for a client who requires automated reporting capabilities. The solution captures the data from so-called ELOM assessments of young children (50-69) months: http://elom.org.za. We are using SurveyCTO to capture the data in the field and Integromat to get in into Airtable. In Airtable, ELOM submissions are linked to specific projects (e.g. a NGO which does ELOM assessments of children in pre-school). At the end of a project we would like to be able to click a button and output an automated report with a few graphs. We usually do thus sort of things in Stata or R, so I have an idea how to do it in Airtable scripting using output.markdown and Vega-lite but I don’t do JavaScript and it would take me a long time to make it work. Anyone here interested?

3 Replies 3
Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Jan_Schenk ,
Hope you are doing well!!

I’d glad to assist you.

For further discussion please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com or add me over skype : live:carter_1594

Awaiting your response.

BR
Carter W

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Jan,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Hi Eric,

I already found someone else but I will get back to you if it does not work out.

Cheers,
Jan.

Jan Schenk | ikapadata
+27 82 584 0465 | jan@ikapadata.com