cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bettina_Looney
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

I am currently looking for a developer who can assist me in setting up our Airtable back end for incoming client orders, client profiling, weekly mailers, automated emails, and shipment links etc.

I have it set up in the way that we would need it to be already, but need someone to help finalise what I have done and also to link it to the necessary tools we need to be able to start running it efficiently.

Many thanks,
Bettina

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bettina,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to organizing your process. I’ve set up similar bases as well as incorporated automation to send out reminders.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

As an individual freelance Airtable consultant, you can expect to work one on one with me and no one else, a fair price, and the ability to get started right away. I am also very accessible with the flexibility to work around your schedule.

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Airtable_agency
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Bettina,
We are a group of Airtable experts based in NYC who have developed similar ordering systems plugged into fulfillment platforms like ShipStation

Would love to get on a call to chat in more detail, my email is tim@airtable.agency and you can see more of our projects at www.airtable.agency

Thank you, Tim

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Bettina,
I am an experienced developer having worked on some complex Airtable based projects in the past and would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andre

aaron_cis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Bettina

Greeting !

I can help you with your requirement please connect me through skype :- aaron.cis
email:- aaron@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Aaron L

Deep_Vyas
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello Bettina ,
I can assist you to accomplish final tweaks need in base
Please connect further to discuss

Regards
Deep

Airtable Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com