Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Seeking Airtable pro to evolve our base

896 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have built out a base that our marketing & communications team hopes to use for project management, editorial calendars, and eventually some analysis and reporting. I have the general outline in place, and have thought through many of the details (and the team has been using a version of it for a while now), but I need someone to carry the work through and make it better. Part of the work is making views and labels consistent, but I welcome suggestions for how to make this work more effectively for us, including adding notifications.

I need someone who can work on this over the next seven days. Please reach out if you think you might be able to help.

Thank you!

1 Reply 1

Hi @Sorel, I would be happy to help you with this. If you’re still looking for assistance and would like to jump on a brief call where we can go over additional details, please schedule some time with me here:

https://calendly.com/garethpronovost/airtable-consulting