1386 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Brennan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Trying to develop and multi-dimensional training and fitness tracking workspace. Looking to bring multiple data input datasheets into several summary sheets and display graphics.

Looking to hire someone to help complete the development. Could be a short project but with some interesting future innovations.

LMK.

John Brennan

4 Replies 4

Hi John,

Would love to hear more about what it is that you’re trying to accomplish. Perhaps we could hop on a quick call to discuss? Feel free to shoot me an email me with your availability or Schedule directly on my calendar.

Best regards,
Nathalie@VAcePro.com
VAce Professional Services
Schedule a session or training
Let’s connect on LinkedIn!
Or chat live m.me/VAceProServices

base
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi John,

We are the Airtable Sherpas - an outfit that helps clients exclusively with Airtable-related work. We help clients with all manner of Airtable-related tasks - from setting up your bases correctly and data entry, to writing code that helps power your business workflows or website.

If you are still looking for help please send me a private message or drop me a line at sherpas@intelaria.com. Also happy to share the portfolio of work we’ve done before, and to provide references.

To learn more about us, please see our website

Best,
Daniel

An_Jn1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi John,
I can help. PM sent
Thanks!
AJ

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi John,

This is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would be interested.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew