3653 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dell
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are looking for someone who can convert our excel sheets into airtable. We have it all mapped out and know the flow and how we want things displayed but do not have the experience to set up the automations etc on air table. 

We have 100s of clients we have that we need to manage account balances for and store information about and also create a sales pipeline so we can track them from  becoming a lead to a client. 

Looking for someone who can take this paid project and bring this to life fairly quickly for us. We have started playing around with AirTable and have some base tables setup with fields, need to be able to link them so records update. Setup bulk upload templates and other automations. 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi @Dell ,

Yes, I can help you with this. I am an expert Airtable consultant. Please feel free to reach out to me through my website: https://www.scottworld.com

Best,

Scott

See Solution in Thread

TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi Dell, I think I should be able to help with this!

I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

I can also build scripts for automations or script extensions as required

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!

See Solution in Thread

Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @Dell 

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great. 

We understand that you are looking for assistance in converting your Excel sheets into AirTable, setting up automations, and creating a sales pipeline to manage account balances and store information about your clients. We are excited to offer our expertise to bring this project to life quickly and efficiently.

Our team of experienced developers has a deep understanding of AirTable and can help you streamline your data management process, saving you time and effort. We can set up base tables, link records, and create custom automations that will allow you to efficiently manage your hundreds of clients, track their progress from leads to clients, and update account balances seamlessly.

We work in an agile methodology and would love to co-innovate with you. Our methodology includes daily stand-up meetings in order to ensure amazing communication and great transparency.  We differentiate ourselves with a custom-made project platform that searches for transparency and great communication. If you appreciate transparency and communication in order to create a long-term working relationship, I would love to talk to you. 

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time.
Best,
Charlie 

PS: Check out our best projects 

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi @Dell ,

Yes, I can help you with this. I am an expert Airtable consultant. Please feel free to reach out to me through my website: https://www.scottworld.com

Best,

Scott

TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi Dell, I think I should be able to help with this!

I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

I can also build scripts for automations or script extensions as required

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!
Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @Dell 

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great. 

We understand that you are looking for assistance in converting your Excel sheets into AirTable, setting up automations, and creating a sales pipeline to manage account balances and store information about your clients. We are excited to offer our expertise to bring this project to life quickly and efficiently.

Our team of experienced developers has a deep understanding of AirTable and can help you streamline your data management process, saving you time and effort. We can set up base tables, link records, and create custom automations that will allow you to efficiently manage your hundreds of clients, track their progress from leads to clients, and update account balances seamlessly.

We work in an agile methodology and would love to co-innovate with you. Our methodology includes daily stand-up meetings in order to ensure amazing communication and great transparency.  We differentiate ourselves with a custom-made project platform that searches for transparency and great communication. If you appreciate transparency and communication in order to create a long-term working relationship, I would love to talk to you. 

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time.
Best,
Charlie 

PS: Check out our best projects 

hi @Dell,
I have great experience supporting clients who want to move from other software like Excel or Google Sheets into Airtable. Looking forward to setting up a great system for you to automate your work and automate/systematise your sales pipeline. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com