cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elena_Brondolo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

We are a small Center within a large non-profit looking for help building out bases that can be used to manage CRM, projects (project descriptions, funding amounts, latest updates), grant awards, strategic partnership relations, and our marketing communications strategy. We need tables from one base to be able to sync and link to another, and are looking for help building out roll-up tables. We have some things already built, but are looking for help in cleaning it up and making it more efficient.

Thank you!
Elena

7 Replies 7
Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Elena_Brondolo

I can help you in this. Let’s connect to discuss further.

Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Olivia_B
5 - Automation Enthusiast

pm sent with details, please check

Br,
Olivia

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Elena,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve worked on similar types of projects recently and I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Elena,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Deep_Vyas
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Elena ,
I am interested assisting you on project.
Please connect further to evaluate
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Airtable Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Welcome to the community, @Elena_Brondolo!

Yes, I can definitely help you with this! :slightly_smiling_face:

Please feel free to reach out to me through my website at scottworld.com:

Stackrie

Hi @Elena_Brondolo ,

I’m a Business Solutions Architect and my team at Stackrie.co specializes in Airtable and other tools. We’d love to help you with your Airtable development and project tracking needs. Here’s my calendar so we can chat more about what you’re trying to build.

If you’d like to learn more about our work at Stackrie, please check out our website.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Enoma