cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emily_Buckler
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I’m a newish member of a six-person communication and marketing team, and we are interested in using Airtable for project management. I have used Airtable in the past and am fairly comfortable with it—the rest of my team does not have experience with it—but we are hoping to reduce the burden on any one staff person by working with an experienced outside consultant to get a comprehensive workspace set up.

If we go this route, we’d first want to talk first about our needs and project goals (we’re based in Ann Arbor if there’s anyone local to us here), and get some help on the conceptual end before moving forward. Right now most of our stuff is housed in a bunch of different, unwieldy Google docs (and some sheets), and that works for just about no one. I do have a sample base that I think shows a fairly decent micro version of what we’re going for …

If this makes sense and you’re interested in talking with us, please drop me a line with your rates and anything else about you (or instead let me know of a way to reach you in order to share that info off the thread).

Thanks!
Emily

4 Replies 4

Hi Emily,

As a professional Assistant with a focus on Data and Project Management, I could easily help develop a solution that would works best for your team.

Please feel free to drop me a message at nathalie@vacepro.com.

Talk soon,
Nathalie Collins
VAce Professional Services
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vacepro/

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Emily,

Sounds like something that is right up my alley of expertise.

I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Emily,

If you’re still looking for help I’d love to assist. Please schedule some time for us to chat:

https://calendly.com/garethpronovost/airtable-consulting/

I look forward to hearing more about your goals and needs!

Gareth

Emily_Buckler
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you, @Gareth_Pronovost @Andrew_Johnson1 @Nathalie_Collins and others who responded to me privately! We are reviewing prospective consultants and I will be in touch if we’d like to set up a conversation.

All the best,
Emily