cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dennis_Kiil
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Airtable,

I need helt with tracking the performance of TikTok sounds (posts using the same sound) likes, comments, shares, views, saves, link

Is there anyone here that has good experience with that? Would like to pay for making some automatic services

Please send me an mail on dennis@kiilmgmt.com

Best regards

6 Replies 6

Hi @Dennis_Kiil, I don’t have experience with TikTok sounds, but if you’re interested in grabbing data from TikTok videos in general, please check out my YouTube video: Airtable Scripting — Scrape Data From TikTok using Apify - YouTube

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Dennis,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi @Dennis_Kiil, I have good experience connecting to external APIs - such as Tiktok - through Airtable automations. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: Contact [Free Consultation] - Monino Solutions

Calendly: Contact [Free Consultation] - Monino Solutions
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

AndyHuiger
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I totally feel your struggle trying to track the performance of Tik Tok sounds. It can be such a pain trying to keep track of all those different metrics, especially if you're working with a lot of different sounds.

I haven't personally used any specific tools or services for tracking TikTok sound performance. If you're looking for some more casual and fun ways to connect with others on TikTok, you might want to check out Enforce Social (enforcesocial.com). You can share videos and connect with others who are interested in similar things, and it's a great way to discover new TikTok sounds and trends.

PaulinoPo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Here are some tips I can give since I work a lot through TikTok app: 

1. TikTok Insights: TikTok provides a built-in analytics tool called "Insights" which allows users to track the performance of their content, including sounds. To access Insights, go to the "Profile" section and tap on the three dots in the top right corner, then tap on "Insights."
  2. Third-party analytics tools: There are several third-party tools available that can help you track the performance of TikTok sounds. Some popular options include HypeAuditor, SocialPilot, and Sprout Social. These tools can provide detailed analytics, including views, engagement rates, and audience demographics.
  3. TikTok APIs: If you are a developer, you can use the TikTok APIs to access data related to your content on the platform, including sounds. With the APIs, you can automate the process of tracking performance and generate reports.

Also if you will need help with gaining views, SocCeleb is what you should consider as a side help.