612 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrissy_Kennedy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We need to be able to mass add additional information to our contacts and trace the date this info is added. We do not want to update their information, but add to it. We currently have 400 lines and need to add info to these lines 6-10 times a year. How do we go about doing this? After we get that info connected to each contact we want to be able to visualize their progression over time. Can someone help me with this?

For example, John Doe joined our club made up of 400 members. Part of this club is you can participate in a class and/or join a support group. Our base is made up of the people who are part of the club. Our first set of data (pulled in 1/20) is an import we inputed from our database that shows 200 of the people that joined the club participated in the class and 150 of them joined a support group. We pulled another report from our database that includes attendance for the class and support group in 3/20. We noticed that 100 people were no longer in the class and 125 were no longer in a support group. We exported that data and want to import the info in our airtable. Not only do we want to see if people are currently in the class offered or support group, but what they were involved in 1/20. We want to continue to pull this information and add it to the contact’s participation info in the airtable. Does that make sense? Any help would be incredible! Our database is only going to get bigger so any solutions where we can batch add are appreciated.

4 Replies 4

I’m going to switch the category to #developers:work-offered, as that seems like a more appropriate fit based on your request. This sounds like a fairly significant workload.

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Chrissy,

I’ve sent you a PM on Airtable.

Do check it out.

Thanks!

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Chrissy_Kennedy
Hope you are doing well!!

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Chrissy,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew