3065 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Margaret_Picke1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are using Airtable as a simplified CRM system and need more freelance support to deal with minor changes, enhancements and automations as and when required, and to support users with training and data take on.

I anticipate we need 7 - 14  hours per week.

Please advise your experience and rates per hour.  It would be helpful if you are working in or near to UK time zones. 

Thank you

10 Replies 10
bruceconsulting
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Margaret,
I would be happy to discuss this with you further.  I have designed and implemented many Airtable solutions for clients.  I am based in Detroit Michigan (Eastern Time Zone).  My consulting rate is $150/hour.  Feel free to book some time with me so we can discuss. 
Here is my Calendly link:  https://calendly.com/bruce_consulting/30min
Regards,
Jody Bruce

Hi Margaret, this seems like something I would be able to help with. 

I've been using Airtable for years and have been pretty active on the forums for a couple of months answering questions; you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here.  I've also got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

Time zone wise, I'm +8 and usually work evening till late as that's when most of my clients are working anyway

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!

hi @Margaret_Picke1 ,
I have great experience building custom CRMs with automations and integrations as needed - I am based in Italy so in the CET timezone. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

Joao

Hey there Margaret!

I'm happy you've chosen Airtable as your CRM system 🙂 
I have a lot of experience using Airtable software to solve about 80% of businesses tech needs, including CRM. 

I'm truly passionate about this software and would love to give a you a helping hand. 
Also, we're in the same timezone. 

Happy to ajust my rate to your non profit needs, in case you are interested in my services. 
Kindly contact me at: joao@rentgoodplace.com

Best regards, 
João Oliveira

Thanks for getting in touch - I think we will be able to get UK/European based support so we will not pursue this further with you. 

Best wishes,

Margaret

Thanks for getting in touch Adam - I think we will be able to get UK/European based support so we will not pursue this further with you. 

Best wishes,

Margaret

Thank you for getting in touch.  We might be interested, but it is going to take a few weeks to sort out our strategy.  I will get back to you if we decide we want to have a chat with you.

Best wishes

Margaret

Hi Joao, 

Thank you for getting in touch.  We might be interested, but it is going to take a few weeks to sort out our strategy.  I will get back to you if we decide we want to have a chat with you.

Best wishes

Margaret

Rishabh_Rawat

Hello @Margaret_Picke1,

I have seen your requirement and would love to assist you.

My team is available in UK time zones. Kindly let me know when can we connect to discuss this more in detail.

Best Regards,
Rishabh