1026 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Wesr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey, we have several bases that we have been working on for a few months. We have two freelancers that have been helping us as well. They have been great but also very slow. We sustained assistance to help us get the bases finished up so we can start the next ones and the ones after that. We have a lot of work but need to find the right programmers who can assist us daily/weekly to help us get the work done. We are not in maintenance mode but the freelancers we are working with only have time for maintenance.

Our bases are somewhat complex. We are using conditional logic to help guide our staff through complex and many step processes. We are also in need of simple summarys to be added as part of a dashboard so our clients can track where the status of their project is. So, complex language for staff and simple summaries for clients.

We ARE NOT looking for someone to help us set up a simle base. We have a lot of it built. We need help in making it function and of course your ideas on design to make it better is welcome.

WE NEED MORE THAN A FEW HOURS A WEEK. If you already have overbooked yourself then please do not apply.

Zapier experience a must.

We need someone with experience in adding data to calendars, sending out eamils to staff, clients and others, mapping, importing data from other programs and exporting it for clietns to view.

We have a lot of work, just need the right help.

4 Replies 4
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey @Andrew_Wesr

We are uniquely experienced to help you out with your complex needs.

Https://openside.com/airtable-services

Let’s set up a time to chat:
Https://drift.me/Openside

Dan

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Andrew,

I am an experienced developer and would be able to help you out with this as its well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

My name is Eric and I am here to assist you with your Airtable needs. I understand you’d like to see several things done on your Airtable base. I think a phone call would be a good next step to discussing your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

https://calendly.com/ericwebdesigner

Hi @Andrew_Wesr,
If you’re still looking for any type of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email or feel free to book for a free 30 minute no obligation consultation meeting.

Nathalie