Help

Account de-activated with no warning or explanation!

Topic Labels: Admin
704 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
obm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have had a personal account for years and use it regularly to catalogue a high quantity highly importnat personal information. I opened the app yesterday and the login details no longer work, suddenlty returning the message that my email isn't associated to an active account. My account has seemingly been de-activated with no warning, no explanation, and seemingly no option to re-activate it. I wrote to airtable support to explain this very clearly and they sent me back a template email saying I should use the help centre (which I'd already tried) and declining to address the issue. I even said I'd be happy to pay to upgrade in order to regain access to my account. What is going on?

3 Replies 3
Jon_Stephenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

You are asking in the wrong place, unless you want a random slew of opinions as to why - You need to talk to AirTable directly through their support channels.

obm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm open to opionions as to why, to be honest. I've tried contacting Airtable through their channels, and they've ignored me so far!

You apparently did not get the memo - the general consensus is that support is pretty much not responding to anyone except enterprise customers. These users are left in the cold, and this community is their last hope.