993 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_Stoutt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Question: is it possible to sync multiple different tables into a single table? Ie: sync tables from multiple marketing teams into one aggregate view of all marketing plans?

8 Replies 8
Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Not with the default functionality. Going from multiple bases to one would be kinda cool.

If you’re talking about multiple (more or less) identical tables you would probably be better off with one big table to begin with, with an additional identifier (e.g. a dropdown with the marketing dept. and separate views).

That is, unless you need permissions to guard the tables…

Katie_Carrother
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Ditto this - looking to take multiple tables data and sync to one single table.

Hi @Katie_Carrothers

You could probably use Integromat to accomplish this use case.

Hope it helps!

I’d like to do something similar: sync all my various client and project bases’ To Do lists into one master To Do list (and sync to my calendar). Love to know how to do this!

Paul_Warren1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I can envision a script that would take all of the synced tables and merge them into a single table. Building a native table append/merge capability would make a lot of sense and could be super useful with sync involved.

Daymiris_Echeve
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I echo this need! I would really like to sync the same view from multiple different tables into one master table that has the aggregated information in those views. Please let me know if/when something like this will be rolled out.

Couldn’t this be done with the current automation options? Creating a new record in master marketing AT when record in marketing AT x matches conditions? Or is added to a view?

Megan_Sellheim
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am also looking to do this and for the time being have set up the automation options, but its not really sustainable if the record copied from the synced view to the “master” tab gets updated after it’s copied. Plus if your quantity of synced views grows, you have to remember to make new automations every time. It isn’t super sustainable.