1533 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacob_Clayton
5 - Automation Enthusiast

The forms are an excellent way to collect information in a pre-formatted way. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of app based forms that are chat bots. The chat screen would open and ask the first field (text, date, etc.) and once you confirm the information is correct, the chat bot would move to the next field and so on. This way you can add information in a conversational way. Each field would prompt the chat bot to ask question in specific ways based on the data field type using loops voice to text, then confirmation that the information is correct, then move to the next field.

7 Replies 7
Rolando_Brown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Jacob_Clayton I’m interested in this way of collecting form data generally, and want to build an open source Chatbot on top of Airtable to do exactly this (collect form data via conversation). If you’re interested in helping out, let me know. Also, @Airtable if you’re already working on this, can you flag so that I don’t waste precious sprint cycles.

Did you all make any progress on this? I’m doing some quick research to see what existing work I can extend before I try to create from scratch.

Nin_A

Any progress on this?

Dan_Ucko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has anyone worked on this?? Very valuable feature!!!

Ish_Jindal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey everyone - I have created a basic chatbot that collects user’s name and email. And then sends it to an Airtable.

Here is the bot link - https://chatbot.hellotars.com/conv/rkUxqR/
And this is the table link - https://airtable.com/shr2UT4K5LYEQ1gEN/tbl7Wf39y4rk6ZBIC

Interact with the bot and then refresh the table to see the responses populated in there.

Were you looking for something similar?

Khyati_Badiyani
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Jacob,
We have created this tremendous chatbot, that would subtly ask for user information that is required in a form and add it to a customer base. It can do this consistently 24*7.

It integrates with your instance of Airtable, picks the base in which you want to add those details too.

Want to give it a try? Try for free

Camille_Frances
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey @Jacob_Clayton,
How are you?
I would love to know more about your use case.

I co-founder Joonbot, no-code chatbot builder that you can integrate with everything.
You can use Make (Integromat), for example, to send or update data in Airtable, but also get data in real-time and use it into the conversation.
The possibilities are infinite! :slightly_smiling_face:

Let me know!