cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allen_Moldovan
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Morning, Noon, Evening,

There has been a bunch of chatter about a front-end interface to be released soon. I remember seeing this functionality sneak peaked on an Airtable survey they sent out about a month ago. I regret not screen capping.

Any way, what would you all like to see from a front end interface? What tools have you used whose functionality would be well appropriated by Airtable? What does your magic 8 ball tell you about a drop date? What have you all heard about it in general?

I’m hoping for some more advanced data validation and cascading drop down functionality. This type of stuff doesn’t lend itself nicely to the current spreadsheet model.

All the best,
Steve

2 Replies 2

I @Allen_Moldovan

Could we merge both this thread & that one ?

Regards,

olπ

Jamayne_Iseko
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

At a low level I’d like to see the ability to customise shareable/embeddable views AND forms so it can match the destination website. And to see them take away all their branding away from the embedded views on the highest paid plan.

On an intermediate level I’d like to see the Page Designer getting an overhaul with simple HTML and Flexbox powers so we can do whatever (style wise) with those pages.

What I’m really excited about is hearing people very experienced with Airtable saying the pending feature release will be in direct competition to Stacker and Softr. Unsure how much of this is speculation. Knowing that being able to use custom domains on those platforms is a basic feature, it would be a game changer if we can do the same with Airtable natively.