665 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SStrosko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I reached out to Airtable's support 10 business days ago regarding a significant billing issue (upgrading the incorrect workspace to a yearly plan) and then followed up at the 5-day mark with an additional message. Outside of an automated email stating that they would get back to me within 72 hours, I have received no correspondence. Are there any other ways to contact their support staff? Not responding at all is just unacceptable.

3 Replies 3

Unfortunately, no. It is very likely that you will never hear back from them at all, but if you do, it could be weeks or months before you do. This is one of the many reasons that we have been hearing for why people have left Airtable.

The only reliable & consistent Airtable technical support comes from hiring top Airtable consultants like myself, but unfortunately, I can’t help with billing issues.

SStrosko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Update here, I did get a response. Well outside of their response window and with no updates. The response did solve my issue. So for anyone else holding out for a response, it might come!

That's great to hear!